Thursday, February 21, 2008

MBPA on May 23

After shooting in Goa, Kerala, Madras and Bombay, Shemaroo Films' MERE BAAP PAHLE AAP is almost complete. Only two songs now remain to be picturised. The film is being readied for release on May 23.

Being directed by comedy king, Priyadarshan, it stars Akshaye Khanna, Paresh Rawal, Om Puri, Rajpal Yadav, Genelia D'Souza, Shobhna, Archana Pooran Singh and Naseeruddin Shah (in a guest appearance).

(Glamsham)

Boy, that was quick. I'm really gettin excited about this movie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even I'm excited about MBPA! After all it's fourth movie of Akshoo with Priyan after Doli Saja Ke Rakhna, Hungama & Hulchul!

Anonymous said...

Hope the first look of MBPA is out very soon! I want to see how Akshaye Khanna looks in the film!

Anonymous said...

Me, I'm desperately waiting to watch the promos of MBPA. I'm sure there'll be some mindblasting comedy! I think there'll be some Doli Saja Ke Rakhna-Hungama-Hulchul combination!