Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Akshaye's new passion

He loves playing tennis and squash, but Akshaye Khanna has never been to see a cricket match in a stadium. As they say its never too late, Akshu went to the Wankhade Stadium to see the Delhi Daredevils take on Rajasthan Royals in the first semi- finals of the IPL championship.

Dressed in the delhi colours of black and red, Akshu confessed, “I am a die hard fan of Virendra Sehwag and I have been really hooked to the 20-20 form of cricket. And since the match was being played in my home town, I decided to come over. But let me tell you my favourite team is Mumbai Indians.”

On that note, Akshaye Khanna departed to see the match. But seeing the way the daredevils performed, perhaps the sheen of his new passion must have dulled a bit.

(Indiatimes)

No comments: