Thursday, May 29, 2008

Akshaye the farmer!

Akshaye Khanna always shies away from media. But it’s in front of the same media that the sweet guy admits his love for nature. And at the same time he leaves no scope to think of it as any star whim. “I am always been in love with soil and mother earth. That’s how I love to see all the vegetables and fruits at my farm. I feel like becoming a farmer and that thought makes me even happy and excited. There is nothing else that can make me happy,” exclaims Akshaye.

It seems Akshaye has thought of a new option for his career. But you must be thinking it’s high tide in his career in Bollywood and his films are doing quite well at the box office, too. Then why does he need to look for another option?

But at the same time we must not forget one thing. We are talking about Bollywood and career in this industry always means ride on roller coaster with steep curves at every interval. So, it’s always better to think of options. Besides, it’s Akshaye’s career and he must have the independence of changing it at any given time.


(Galatta)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look like Dil Chahta Hai kind of feelings towards the nature.