Friday, October 26, 2007

"Anil will get me married"



Akshaye on his million flings, running after girls and disarmingly candid like never before:
Akshaye Khanna insists he is too young to tie the knot, but says Anil Kapoor is hell-bent on getting him married.


For someone who is known to be a serious guy, both on-screen and off-screen, Akshaye Khanna comes across as quite a brat. “And I have been like that since I was in school. In fact, I was so mischievous that I was suspended from my school in Ooty so many times. Thank God I was never expelled,” he laughs.


The actor feels school was the worst part of his life. “The happiest day of my life was when I gave the last exam for Class XII. After that I was free to act in films and run after girls,” he says.

And he seems to have done a lot of the latter. “I fell in love for the first time when I was in Class IV. After that, there was no stopping me. I have fallen in love about a million times and couldn’t muster the courage to confess. My only serious relationship till date was with Tara Sharma. But yes, I have had a lot of flings. I have been very much single for the last two years though,” Akshaye admits.

But he was not so successful in his film career. “My first film Himalyaputra didn’t work but it helped me get noticed. But till Border happened, I was terrified of Fridays. After that Dil Chahta Hai gave me a position in the industry,” Akshaye says.

Do we see this star getting married anytime soon? “No way,” he says, “I am too young for that.” He thinks for a moment and adds, “That is why I am so scared of working with Anil Kapoor.

He will get me married one day. When I was working with him in Gandhi My Father, he was after my life that I should settle down. Now that I am doing Shortcut with him, I think I will actually end up getting married!”

Love this side of Akshaye!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way Akshaye Khanna confesses about his life, his school - college days, his love, his serious relationship with Tara Sharma, his frienship with Anil Kapoor,,,

He knows what to talk, that too at the right time!!

Anonymous said...

Akshaye Khanna looks different in this photo - sitting. He's a gifted actor-human being and that's why he always looks different. He is unique.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Akshaye Khanna please don't get married. Right now, please just concentrate in your career. And, I would like to advise you never get married. Please, remain single and ready to mingle.......

Anonymous said...

Ya, don't get married. U can keep flirting and "remain single and ready to mingle".

Anonymous said...

I think that Anil Kapoor will make his gorgeous tall lass Sonam Kapoor married to Akshaye Khanna. Really Dude, Sonam Kapoor is so gorgeous. I'm sure that Akshaye Khanna and Sonam Kapoor will surely make a smiling pair. Bcoz, both Akshaye Khanna and Sonam Kapoor have charming smile.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you are right! Both Akshaye Khanna and Sonam Kapoor smile look similar. Similar teeth and similar smile.

But, their height are not similar! Ha Ha Ha!!

Still, I would like to watch Akshaye Khanna with Sonam Kapoor together onscreen!

Anonymous said...

The relationship of Akshaye Khanna with Tara Sharma was serious one! I thought that they were just friends.

Anonymous said...

I think he is a very gifted actor. I love the way he constantly changes his looks.

raybanoutlet001 said...

adidas nmd
nike shoes
michael kors bags
mbt shoes outlet
nike store
jordan shoes
ugg outlet
ralph lauren outlet
arizona cardinals jerseys
michael kors handbags

jeje said...

Créé à partir de l'Union Cutlery Enterprise en 1941, cet outil de survie polyvalent asics gel lyte 5 coral reef était exclusivement conçu et utilisé par le gouvernement pour être efficace comme arme défensive, marteau, ouvre-boîte, outil d'excavation et outil de coupe. L'Evoke est en fait un briquet métallique mince qui peut facilement entrer dans n'importe quelle poche. À 130 mètres d'altitude, Montmarte est la plus haute colline et le point culminant de la célèbre ville. Look to Champs Athletics Apparel pour répondre à la Nike Shox R3 une bonne affaire la prochaine fois que vous avez besoin de vêtements de sport pour toute votre famille? enfants, femmes, hommes, athlètes sérieux et guerriers du week-end? Champs a tout pour tout le monde. Même les sandales de plage servent à protéger les orteils des objets enfouis dans air jordan 1 chicago le sable. Et assis sur sa tête est ce chapeau Stetson fantastique.