Friday, January 11, 2008

Race title song



Ok, I haven't had the chance to watch this properly till now. Yeah, Akshaye doesn't get much footage but I don't think it's in the song itself. They edited a lot of extra montage of Saif n Bipasha into the trailer ( I know they are trying to create market buzz based on Saif-Bipasha chemistry).

Unexpectedly, even with the very Akshaye's montage, I loved it. Akshaye simply glows. When the stills were released, Saif did indeed look better than him. But in the song, it is AK who is quietly radioactive whereas Saif offputtingly acts as if he is Sylvester Stallone, when he is so obviously not.

It's given me hope that AK might yet again walk away with the show.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even I think and hope that my most favourite actor Akshaye Khanna will be the scene stealer in Race along with Katrina Kaif!

Anonymous said...

May be Akshaye Khanna is one of the surprise package in Abbas Mustan Race.

Anonymous said...

Gud Luck and All the Best to Akshaye Khanna!! I'm sure he won't disappoint us in Race!

By the way, when will Race be released? I've read somewhere that its date of release is 31st January 2008 ... This means Race will be released before the release of Ashutosh Gowarikar's Jodha Akbar?

Anonymous said...

Race will be released on March 21, 2008!

Anonymous said...

I think this movie looks rubbish based on the trailers. It looks another version of Cash.