Friday, January 11, 2008

Akshaye to attend Star Screen Awards

Akshaye confirms he's gonna attend Star Screen Awards:

Akshaye Khanna, another of Screen’s poster boys, insisted on giving a clipped, no - nonsense one line quote on his nomination as the Best Actor for Gandhi My Father and also confirmed that he would drop by to check out the awards.

(Screen)

Oops I am late to it. Looks like they have given the award to Shah Rukh again. Why do they even bother? Did Akshaye attend? That would make at least worth my while for posting the news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish that Akshaye Khanna had won the special award for his performance in Gandhi, My Father.

Anonymous said...

Even i think so. Akshaye Khanna deserves to win a special award this year.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Akshaye attended, I think he was probbly shooting for Priyan's film.