Monday, December 17, 2007

Anil on Akshaye, Shortcut

From Anil Kapoor's interview:

Anil has a full year ahead. Apart from his daughter's debut he's turned producer. While his first production Mahatma Versus Gandhi was released earlier this year Anil moves forward bang-on with his second production."

Shortcut is a remake of a Malayalam film which my friend Anees Bazmi is directing for me. Akshaye Khanna (whom I really like ) and Arshad Warsi will play the lead.

I'll only be putting in a cameo appearance. It's impossible for me to manage acting and production at the same time."

Talk veers to Anil's blue-eyed boy Akshaye Khanna. "Why just Akshaye? I also think Hrithik and Abhishek are damn good.

But yes, Akshaye is the best thing about Salaam-e-Ishq, and I'm not saying that only because he's in my two productions. As for me, I really like my track with Juhi Chawla.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange! Anil Kapoor said that Aneez Bazmi is directing Shortkut...How come? What about the director Neeraj Vohra???

"Shortcut is a remake of a Malayalam film which my friend Anees Bazmi is directing for me. Akshaye Khanna (whom I really like ) and Arshad Warsi will play the lead. "

raybanoutlet001 said...

nike outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
yeezy boost 350 white
converse trainers
new orleans saints jerseys
ugg boots
jets jersey
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors uk