Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tara on Akshaye

With so much going for her at the moment, remind Tara of the past when people linked her with Akshaye Khanna and without getting flustered, Tara says calmly, "See, both of us studied in the same school and that's one reason why we go back a long way. We were close friends then and even now we share a good rapport. So, I don't get bogged down by all this talk." Tell her that Akshaye has said that she's the only woman he's ever loved and she answers, "Well, I can only speak for myself. Akshaye is basically a quiet person, so when he spoke about me, people read too much into it. Akshaye knows Roopak very well and he is still a dear friend."

(Indiatimes)

The only one he ever loved? It caught my eye but I don't remember AK ever saying that. Do you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I don't think that Akshaye Khanna has ever said that he ever loved someone be it Tara Sharma or anybody else.

May be, Akshoo is misquoted.

I think that he said he was linked with Tara Sharma by some people or media.