Friday, July 25, 2008

Kudrat

I am bored of having no new news of Akshaye to post here. So, to make up, go and see these lovely caps Beth took from Kudrat. Wish I was as good at taking screen caps. I suck at it.

Coming to Kudrat. I saw the movie only once. That too on TV! I don't possess the DVD either. I know the movie was horrible and yet another daddy fixation story, this time, Akshaye plays both dad and son! But these pics made me realise how wonderful Akshaye was when he first appeared on screen. I want to go back there. Himalay Putra, Border, Mohabbat, Kudrat and Doli Sajake Rakhna. They maybe awful movies but they are still special because they featured a young actor so radiant and so special.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's true! Akshaye Khanna was really "so radiant and so special" at that time. And, that's the reason I still have an immense faith in Akshaye Khanna as an actor. He is simply unique!

Anonymous said...

Akshaye Khanna was really handsome and sexy at that young age...And, now he has matured and he is still handsome and sexy but with certain level of maturity whenever he dresses in style...